Frequently Asked Questions…..
Are all of your menus shown on your website?
- Affordable Elegance Catering realizes that every client is different with diverse preferences and budget requirements. Our website menus are simply suggestions and an introduction to our menus and service. We can customize any menu to meet our clients’ preferences and budget considerations.
What is included in our full service menu price per person?
- Our full service menu price per person includes all food, tableware and buffet ware. It also includes white buffet linen and skirting.
What is included in our service charge?
- Our service charge includes all service aspects of your event. This charge includes delivery, removal, set up and clean up of the buffet and kitchen area, and service staff during your event.
What other charges can I expect?
- Items not included in your menu price and service fee would be all optional items of your choosing. We can provide guest table linens, bar services, rental items, etc. These charges will be disclosed in advance and will be itemized with your estimate.
Do you offer tastings?
- Absolutely! There is no better way to introduce you to our outstanding food and services. We are happy to schedule appointments for free consultations and tastings.
Are you licensed and insured?
- We are a full-service, fully licensed and insured caterer. Our caterers are licensed food handlers.
What are payment arrangements?
- A modest deposit is collected at the time your event is booked. This deposit secures your reservation on our schedule and is applied to your final bill. Full payment is due two weeks before your event. For your convenience, we accept all major credit cards.
When do you need the final guest count?
- We generally try to finalize guest counts approximately two weeks prior to your event. We allow flexibility to accommodate last minute needs and concerns. We realize that this issue can make planning difficult and we are happy to assist you in any way possible.